Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Holy F***!

No way is that good! That's not even superb! That flash alone puts you in the status of UNHUMAN because no mere mortal could have created that! I don't think this flash even deserves criticism! Kinda ironic that I am reviewing it if I think that way so just take this as a friendly message from a fan!

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

You are the sprite movie master!

The crossover of series in sprite movies is absolutely great! All your movies are great and your fight scenes are absolutely fantastic as well. Maybe the only person who can make more intense sprite movie fight scenes may be Proxicide. However, I loved the story in yours and the humor is definately a great addition as well. This may just be a dream of mine, but if you and Proxicide made a flash together, it could possibly make Newgrounds end! I am amazed at how great and entertaining your series is however! Seriously, you are a god among men! (sorry if that sounds stupid, but I really can't describe your skills any other way!)

Mortal Kombat: AFS Mortal Kombat: AFS

You're still a n00b!

Haha...that was great! I swear I couldn't stop laughing when n00b came out!

Hey guys, can I come?
No one invited you, n00b!

Freaking genius! Seriously, why did the guys at Midway call him NOOB Saibot? Pretty funny though!

Link's Quest For Ass 2 Link's Quest For Ass 2

You so have to make the sequel!

Dude, this is by far the funniest submission ever! But I'm disspointed that you still haven't made LQFA 3. Pardon me if I am being a little annoying. You are probably busy, but the curse with making this kind of flashes (so good) is that people always want a new one. So, pls, if you have time, make the sequel and listen to your fans.

Fat Badger's: Apocalypto Fat Badger's: Apocalypto

Pretty good...for a change!

Finally, a FatBadger toon that is actually funny and not just pointless. Well, I lie, but this was certainly the best one you've done. You should make more of them like this one. I'm sometimes afraid of opening one of your flashes since I could get a seizure! NEway, hope to see more flashes like this one from you.

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

OMG...so awesome

By far the best part was the appearance of Professor E. Gadd! I had totally forgotten about him since I haven't played Luigi's Mansion in so many years. This is by far one of the best series ever!

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Once again...awesome!

Finally Madness is back! I like how in MC4 and this one you let the main character depend on a certain, awesome melee weapon most of the time. The samurai sword was cool, but the axe was just as awesome here. Please incorporate a new melee weapon that the main character keeps throughout most of the episode...I would seriously appreciate it! Again awesome movie, awesome series, awesome animator!

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

OMG! Finally!

Wow that was the biggest delay for a sequel I have seen so far! The series was so good that I felt bad that it had not come out until now! It was definately worth the wait...thanks for making such a good movie!

TANK DICK TANK DICK

That was awesome!

Haha...that was funny, but a bit disturbing....oh well, it was really well made! Nice job Tom!

Tankman Three!!! Tankman Three!!!

Now that's a parody!

A lot clearer and funnier than the other parody! It was pretty good... Nice one!