Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

So awesome!

I must admit that I feel bad that there won't be a Decline 4 (Or will there? Correct me if I'm wrong), but this totally made up for that fact. Always been a fan of your work and this just increases my respect towards you guys and your work. Once again, a fantastic game!

Like Jailbait? Like Jailbait?

Underage...not nemore

Funny...none of these girls are underage anymore. Still pretty funny. Nice job. The updated one was certainly better considering it's 2007.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Unbelieveable, but...

...no save system. It's still a pretty fun game and the levels don't feel like they drag on forever. My complaint on the save system is that sometimes you have to go out in the middle and are then forced to start from the beginning. That and perhaps the inclusion of a higher difficulty would make the game pretty much flawless. Nice job, it's by far the best defense game to date.

Color Me Color Me

Probably the best dress-up ever!

I just have to say that this was beautifully done! Dress-up games where you have to drag clothes are really annoying...yours on the other hand was so easy to use! It truly was awesome! My recomendation for the sequel would be to include more "famous" girls since those are always pretty interesting...once again, well done my friend! You are truly talented!

LeviFolds responds:

thanks dude . i am workin on the second one, just havne thad time with work and all . imma try to work on it this week tho

Rooney on the Rampage Rooney on the Rampage

Quite funny!

Very nice game and simple to play! The only complaint would be that actually the incident of Rooney kicking the Portuguese dude happened before Zidane's incident! Other than that though, it was awesome! Headbutting Cristiano Ronaldo into the goal Zidane-style was quite cool!

Duck Hunt (Game) Duck Hunt (Game)

Love it!

Such a good remake! You outdid yourself on this, man!

NightStrike NightStrike

Very addicting!

My score: 1611050 at level 32
Didn't feel like playing anymore so I didn't submit my score. Great game, but a few minor flaws that could have been fixed made this not receive a perfect score. The fact that there was no pause made this game a bit tiring. Also, you needed a save feature or something. Lastly, you couldn't turn off the music and this really did annoy me. The soldiers' screams were also quite bothersome after a while. Other than these few little inconveniences, this game was one of the best games I've seen and clearly you guys deserve a hand for such a fabulous game. Keep up the great work! Working together, you guys make some of the funnest games anyone can find!

Ball Revamped 4 Ball Revamped 4

Great game!

But the last boss was just a pain to beat! I loved this game and I thought it was way fun! The concept of these games is just so creative! I also love all the powerups you put in the game!

Note: This game is not for impatient people so anyone who rates it badly should probably try the game patiently and with time! I must admit the last boss got me a little pissed off, but I studied its movements and finally beat it! And if you really want to know, YES, this game deserves a sequel. It is by far one of the most innovative flash games I've seen! And it is also one of the most addicting games!

Black Knight Black Knight

Hitting people is fun!

This game is a lot of fun! I love the weapons and all the bonuses you can get! It is quite addicting and the truth is I love this game!

12 holes of Xmas 12 holes of Xmas

Quite fun!

Nice graphics, but especially the use of the golf club felt so easy! The music did get a little annoying at times, but it was meant for Christmas so who cares! Nice game, keep making more!