Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Holy F***!

No way is that good! That's not even superb! That flash alone puts you in the status of UNHUMAN because no mere mortal could have created that! I don't think this flash even deserves criticism! Kinda ironic that I am reviewing it if I think that way so just take this as a friendly message from a fan!

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

You are the sprite movie master!

The crossover of series in sprite movies is absolutely great! All your movies are great and your fight scenes are absolutely fantastic as well. Maybe the only person who can make more intense sprite movie fight scenes may be Proxicide. However, I loved the story in yours and the humor is definately a great addition as well. This may just be a dream of mine, but if you and Proxicide made a flash together, it could possibly make Newgrounds end! I am amazed at how great and entertaining your series is however! Seriously, you are a god among men! (sorry if that sounds stupid, but I really can't describe your skills any other way!)

Mortal Kombat: AFS Mortal Kombat: AFS

You're still a n00b!

Haha...that was great! I swear I couldn't stop laughing when n00b came out!

Hey guys, can I come?
No one invited you, n00b!

Freaking genius! Seriously, why did the guys at Midway call him NOOB Saibot? Pretty funny though!

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

So awesome!

I must admit that I feel bad that there won't be a Decline 4 (Or will there? Correct me if I'm wrong), but this totally made up for that fact. Always been a fan of your work and this just increases my respect towards you guys and your work. Once again, a fantastic game!

Like Jailbait? Like Jailbait?

Underage...not nemore

Funny...none of these girls are underage anymore. Still pretty funny. Nice job. The updated one was certainly better considering it's 2007.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Unbelieveable, but...

...no save system. It's still a pretty fun game and the levels don't feel like they drag on forever. My complaint on the save system is that sometimes you have to go out in the middle and are then forced to start from the beginning. That and perhaps the inclusion of a higher difficulty would make the game pretty much flawless. Nice job, it's by far the best defense game to date.